Mega Millions lottery: Did you win Friday’s record $1B drawing? Live results (10/19/2018) - http://howtoezearnonline.com | ways to make money onlineOctober 20, 2018 2:45 am
Categorised in: Breaking Financial News
While Tuesday’s $667 million drawing didn’t produce a jackpot winner, nine tickets matched five numbers and are worth at least $1 million. One was sold in New Jersey – at a 7-Eleven on Ridgedale Avenue in the Cedar Knolls section of Hanover.
Two were bought in Pennsylvania and one was purchased in New York. One of the nine – sold in Texas is worth $5 million because the buyer spend an extra $1 to exercise the Megaplier option.
In addition, seven tickets sold in New Jersey are third-prize winners – each matched four numbers and the Mega Ball. Two are worth $50,000 because the winners each spent an additional $1 to exercise the Megaplier option. The other five are valued at $10,000 apiece.
They were bought the following locations:
- Friendly Food Mart on North Blackhorse Pike in the Blackwood section of Gloucester Township ($50,000)
- 7-Eleven on Morris Avenue in Union ($50,000)
- Twin Deli on North Park Street in East Orange
- Prime Place Convenience on 1st Street in Hoboken
- Corner Xpress Mart on Lawrenceville Pennington Road in Lawrence
- Laurel Market on Laurel Avenue in the West Keansburg section of Hazlet
- 7-Eleven on Route 37 west in Toms River
Tuesday’s winning numbers were 3, 45, 49, 61 and 69. The Mega Ball drawn was 9 and the Megaplier was 5x.